Published on January 1st, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
10 Reasons To Not Buy A Tesla … Even Though Everyone’s Buying A Tesla — #CleanTechnica Top 30 in December
January 1st, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past month, surprisingly, led with a story about why to not buy a Tesla. (Sort of.) That was followed by a chart-filled article highlighting how many thoughtless people bought Tesla vehicles in recent months. And that was followed by a chart-filled article highlighting how many thoughtless people bought a Tesla Model 3 instead of other luxury cars in recent months. Read on to see the full list and click on any stories you missed or just want to read for the 2nd or 3rd or 10th time.
- 10 Reasons To Not Buy A Tesla — Seriously
- 23 Nasty Tesla Charts
- Tesla Model 3 Completely Crushing US Luxury Car Competition — 10 CleanTechnica Charts
- Tesla Model 3 Embarrassing Ford Mustang & BMW 3/4 Series — 8 Charts
- What Motivated North Carolina Rednecks To Block Tesla Superchargers?
- Harassing EV Drivers — New Favorite Sport For Brain-Dead Pickup Truck Owners
- 2018 Was A Giant, Awesome Year For Tesla — Because Elon Musk
- Jordan B. Peterson: Climate Change Denier & Faux Lover Of Science
- Tesla Opens Up Sale Of A $35,000 (Used) Electric Car Today
- Could The Tesla Model 3 Cut Your Car Costs By A Third?
- How Tesla Model 3 Compares To Tesla Model S On 2,400 Mile Road Trip
- Powerhouse 3.0 Solar Shingles Head To The Roof
- Tesla Model 3 = #6 Top Selling Car In USA In November (Possibly)
- Tesla Drops A New Model 3 Easter Egg, Hints At More On The Way
- Perovskite Solar Panels Edge Closer To Production As Prices Fall
- How Much Should You Charge Your Tesla Overnight To Keep Your Battery Healthy & Software Sane?
- Tesla Shuttle From Sarasota To Tampa Airport — Like Dr. Who’s TARDIS #Infinite
- The Best Selling Electric Vehicles, & When Will Tesla Model 3 Be #1?
- Rivian Electric Truck — Deep Dive
- A Not So Merry FUDmas — #Pravduh About #Tesla Report 16
- Tesla Model 3 Comfortable For Nearly 7 Foot Tall NBA Player — #CleanTechnica Interview
- John Deere Unveils An Autonomous, Electric Tractor … With A Really Long Extension Cord
- How Canadians Open Tesla Model 3 Door Handles When They Freeze Shut
- Tesla Gigafactory Pays Big Dividends For Nevada
- Tesla Passes Daimler In Market Cap — Volkswagen Next?
- What Changed In The EV Industry In November?
- Kia e-Niro Range Revised To 179–282 Miles In Europe (WLPT), + Comparisons With Tesla Model 3 & Nissan LEAF
- Volkswagen ID — New Specs, Range, & Charging Compared To Other 2020 EVs
- Jay Leno Wonders Why More People Don’t Celebrate Tesla
- 100% Renewable Energy Bill Passes In Washington, DC
Congrats to Tesla, for getting the only non-Tesla article into the top 10! Admittedly, not all readers were thrilled with that one, but I guess that was the case for many in the top 10, but I guess that was the case for many of the most popular articles.