Published on October 13th, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
Brussels, In 4 Days, EV Revolution — Meet Me There!
October 13th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
In 4 days, on Wednesday, October 17, I will be presenting and moderating panels about the EV revolution during AVERE’s AEC2018 conference. In the opening plenary, I will kick off the conference alongside four EV leaders with diverse expertise in the arena. Here’s the opening lineup:
- Espen Hauge — President of AVERE
- Maroš Šefčovič — Vice-President of the European Commission
- Abayomi Otubushin — Head of Governmental & External Affairs at BMW Group
- Dorothée Coucharrière — International Public Affairs Director at Blue Solutions, Bolloré
- Zachary Shahan — International Gasmobile Troll
As a sneak peek for people willing to open up a “boring” article about a conference in Brussels, below are a few charts from our 2018 EV driver report — Electric Car Drivers: Desires, Demands, and Dreams. We will be publishing the 100 page report this Sunday and my presentation during the opening plenary will cover several of the highlights.
What style/type of car do EV drivers want? …
How critical is Tesla Supercharging (or comparable super-fast charging)? …
Favorite things about driving electric …
There will be much more in Electric Car Drivers: Desires, Demands, and Dreams, in my opening presenting at AEC2018, and throughout the AEC2018 conference.