In 4 days, on Wednesday, October 17, I will be presenting and moderating panels about the EV revolution during AVERE’s AEC2018 conference. In the opening plenary, I will kick off the conference alongside four EV leaders with diverse expertise in the arena. Here’s the opening lineup:
- Espen Hauge — President of AVERE
- Maroš Šefčovič — Vice-President of the European Commission
- Abayomi Otubushin — Head of Governmental & External Affairs at BMW Group
- Dorothée Coucharrière — International Public Affairs Director at Blue Solutions, Bolloré
- Zachary Shahan — International Gasmobile Troll
As a sneak peek for people willing to open up a “boring” article about a conference in Brussels, below are a few charts from our 2018 EV driver report — Electric Car Drivers: Desires, Demands, and Dreams. We will be publishing the 100 page report this Sunday and my presentation during the opening plenary will cover several of the highlights.
What style/type of car do EV drivers want? …
How critical is Tesla Supercharging (or comparable super-fast charging)? …
Favorite things about driving electric …
There will be much more in Electric Car Drivers: Desires, Demands, and Dreams, in my opening presenting at AEC2018, and throughout the AEC2018 conference.
If you will be attending, be sure to tap me on the shoulder to say hello and chat for a moment about the impending doom of le gasmobile.