The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week centered around some of the most popular electric cars in the world — the Tesla Model 3, Kia Niro EV, and … Tesla Model 3. There were also some surprises — a solar tech advancement, an electric pickup truck concept, Elon smokin’ weed (or not), a CleanTechnica exclusive with Henrik Fisker, and more. Check out the full list of the 20 most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week:
- Tesla Model 3 = #1 Best Selling Car In The US (In Revenue)
- Look Out, Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, & BMW — Kia Niro SUV Has Better Efficiency & Range, At Half The Price!
- “Golden Sandwich” Photoelectrode Harvests 85% Of Sunlight
- Bombshell: Tesla Announcement Implies HUGE Quarter 3
- Elon Musk’s 2015 Tesla Forecasts Compared To Today — The Future Looks Bright
- GM Doubles Down On Diesel For Light Trucks & SUVs
- Tesla Model 3 Orders Seemingly Spiking — Anecdotes, Associated Data, + Hints From Elon
- Atlis Motor Vehicle Sets The Bar High For Fully Electric Truck Concepts
- Tesla Bringing 3 New “Grohmann Machines” Online To Reach 8,000 Battery Packs/Week
- Updated: Tesla Model 3 Shipments To Canadian Customers Continue (Pretty Pics)
- Elon Musk Didn’t Inhale, And He Is A Stable Genius
- Henrik Fisker Opens Up About $40,000 Fisker & Solid-State Batteries (#CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- “Let Elon Be Elon,” Says Tyson
- 2,000 Mile Road Trip In Chevy Bolt Highlights The Importance Of 150kW Charging Network
- Tesla Q3 Revenue, EPS, & Delivery Numbers: Estimates vs Reality
- The Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Review (#CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- Insane UBS Bias On Tesla — UBS Analyst Recommended Selling $TSLA 18 Times In 2 Years, Recommended Buying GM 35 Times In 7 Years
- “Million Solar Roofs of Energy Storage” Bill Approved By California Legislature
- Amazon Thumbs Its Nose At Sustainability, Orders 20,000 Conventional Mercedes Sprinter Vans
- Nissan & EVgo Open I-95 Fast Charging ARC, Connecting EV Drivers Between Boston & Washington D.C
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.