Published on August 12th, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla’s (& World’s) Largest Battery … Massive Diesel Recall … EV Industry Changes (#CleanTechnica Top 20)
August 12th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
The top 20 CleanTechnica articles of the past week were an interesting mix — probably not what you’d expect. Have a look and read everything you missed.
- Analysis Reveals That World’s Largest Battery Saved South Australia $8.9 Million In 6 Months
- Catalyst Failure Leads To Recall Of 500,000 Trucks With Cummins Diesel Engines
- What Changed In The EV Industry In June & July?
- 7 Charts — Tesla Model 3 vs The Competition (US Sales)
- Beyond The Tesla Model 3: What’s The Next “Hit” EV In The US?
- The Lithium Metal Battery Is (Almost) Here
- What Is The Optimum EV Range?
- Harley-Davidson Won’t Be Saved By Its Electric Motorcycle Plans
- Electric Doorslammer 1/4 Mile World Record — True Cousins Has Done It Again (Video)
- China’s Solar Shift To Cause Global Demand To Plummet In 3rd Quarter, GTM Research Reports
- Tesla Files FCC Application For Bluetooth Key Fobs For Tesla Model 3 Owners
- Why Elon’s (Possibly) Taking Tesla Private
- “Pure Jungle Cat” — Tesla Model 3 Performance Review From Motor Trend
- The Big Short Burn … Er, Explosion
- Owning My 1st All-Electric Vehicle — A Female POV
- Tesla Model 3 & Model S Have Mixed Results In IIHS Tests
- Newest Solar Tenders In Egypt Come In Under 3 Cents Per kWh
- Tesla Short Sellers Lost Nearly $2 Billion In A Few Days
- Major Media Outlets Prove Elon’s Point, Push Tesla To Go Private
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s Plan To Take Tesla Private
- The Tesla Smear
The last two are close enough that I’m calling them a tie. Also, “The Tesla Smear” is one of my favorite articles ever — even though the topic is depressing.