Published on February 12th, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
Flat Earth vs SpaceX & Tesla … Solar Panel Prices Fall Fast … 1st Tesla Hearse (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
February 12th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week somehow included discussion of “flat earthers.” Actually, they led the pack! To be honest, though, it was a really interesting and thought-provoking piece. A CleanTechnica exclusive on quickly dropping solar panel prices also exploded this weekend, followed closely by my exclusive coverage of the world’s first Tesla hearse.
Check out the full top 20 list for more!
- Flat Earth Community Insists Falcon Heavy Launch Was A Hoax
- Solar Panel Prices Continue Falling Quicker Than Expected (#CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- The 1st Tesla Hearse (#CleanTechnica Video)
- “Dream Car” For Millennials & Men = Tesla Model S (Infographic)
- Do Tesla Vehicles Work In The Snow?
- Used BMW i3, Used Nissan LEAF, or … ?
- 7 Top Tesla Shuttle Customer Reactions After 50,000 Kilometers
- Fight Climate Change, While Earning Up To 7.5% Annually?
- Nope, Cobalt’s Not A Problem For The EV Revolution, Or Tesla (#CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- #1 Feature Of Tesla Model S In Europe?
- Batteries, Not The Model 3, Are The Real Keys To Tesla’s Future Success
- Kelley Blue Book Says Nissan LEAF Has Lowest 5 Year Cost Of Ownership
- Honda PCX Electric Scooter Uses Battery Swapping
- Tesla Lawyers Step In To Clarify Confusing Elon Musk Statement During Earnings Call
- Marie Claire Gives Tesla Model X Glowing Review (+ Video)
- BMW: Close To 10-Year Lithium + Cobalt Supply Deal — Is This Just A Response To Tesla News
- GM Not Trying To Woo Tesla Model 3 Reservation Holders With Chevy Bolt
- Hyundai Kona EV Teaser Image Released — All-Electric Compact SUV With “Class-Leading” Range
- Solar Cars Are Far From Mainstream. OTOH, Solar-Powered Cars Are Normal, Common, Becoming Popular.
- Cost of Driving Electric Cars <50% Cost of Driving Gas Cars (US Average)
Honorable Mention (aka close call): Get A Free Tesla With A New Home In Florida. Maybe.