The top 20 CleanTechnica stories of the past week, surprisingly, didn’t include a single Tesla story!
Just kidding — it was the subject of 5 of the 20 articles and was heavily embedded in some of the others as well. But we did also have some fascinating pieces about other EVs, clean power trends, scientific advancements, and more.
If you feel inspired, click the links and perhaps even jump into the comments.
1. Tesla Semi Truck Questions & Incorrect Assumptions — Answered Now — 88 comments
2. Chevy Bolt Rises Higher (November US Electric Car Sales Report) — 80 comments
5. Sysco Pre-Orders 50 Tesla Semi Trucks — 16 comments
6. Long-Range 2018 Nissan LEAF Production Has Begun In Tennessee — 24 comments
7. Anheuser-Busch (Budweiser) Pre-Orders 40 Tesla Semi Trucks — 21 comments
9. A Tesla Model X On Mars Would Require A Few Changes — 5 comments
12. Tesla Helps Restore Power For Island Communities In Puerto Rico — 12 comments
15. Hyundai Plans World’s Largest Grid Storage Battery In Korea — 31 comments
16. Diesel Emissions Cheating Scandal May Hit BMW Next — 22 comments
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.