Published on September 18th, 2017 | by Zachary Shahan0
SpaceX Dude’s Tesla Model 3 Order Update … Elon Musk Inc … Nissan’s LEAF “Trick” (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
September 18th, 2017 by Zachary Shahan
It was another blazingly hot week in EV world, led by rock star Tesla (and its Model 3) but also backed up by a strong performance from sidekick Nissan (and its new LEAF). Some original pieces from some of our thoughtful writers caught a lot of eyeballs, as did several exciting and surprising news stories. Solar energy and wind energy jumped in for a bit as well. Oh yeah, SpaceX popped in for some big cameos as well.
Check out the top 20 stories of the past week here:
- SpaceX Employee’s Tesla Model 3 Delivery Update Hints At Quicker Than Expected Production
- Elon Musk Inc. — SpaceX + Tesla = More Solutions — via EVANNEX
- Why Nissan Has A Trick Up Its Sleeve With The New LEAF
- Will Tesla Model 3 Buyers Be Granted 400 kWh/Year Free Supercharging? — updated moments ago with the answer
- How Much Range Is Enough?
- Tesla Secures Patent For Battery Swap Technology
- EV Charging Uses Less Energy Than Water Heating In Typical US Household
- What Mods Will Be Most Common Amongst Tesla Model 3 Owners? (Poll)
- Removing Tesla Model 3 Aero Wheels Seems To Be Pretty Easy … (Video)
- Angel Investor & VC: Tesla Model 3 “One Of 3 Greatest Tech Products Ever” & Will Make BMW 3 Series Biz “Go To Zero”
- “Super Helpful” California Car Dealers Association Expands Complaint Against Tesla Over Referral Program
- Adventure Road Trip In A Tesla Model X — via EVANNEX
- Electric Cars Have Obvious & Not-So-Obvious Impacts
- Is Oil Industry Threatened By More Than Electric Vehicles?
- US Celebrates Record 29% Drop In Utility-Scale Solar Costs — But Tariff Cloud Looms
- Irma Reflections — Charging My Nissan LEAF After Mother Nature Aimed & Hit Two Trump States
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Cars — Forgotten & Shamed Heroes
- Volkswagen Aims For Pan-European Battery Cell Union (Maybe)
- GE Renewable Energy Unveils Largest Onshore Wind Turbine
- Lyft May Get $1 Billion From Google/Alphabet
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.