For a while, I thought the hottest CleanTechnica article of the past week was going to be an electric bike article, shockingly, but then a Tesla Model 3 story came in and stole the show. A BMW i3 vs Model 3 article also surprised and slipped into the #2 spot. Well, there were a few Model 3 articles on the list…
Here’s the full list of the 20 most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week:
- Tesla Model 3 To Crush BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus, Jaguar, Toyota … Everyone — still super hot
- Why BMW i3 Is Awesome, & i3 vs Tesla Model 3 (#Electrifying Webinar)
- Super 73 Scout Electric Bicycle From Lithium Cycles Is The King Of Urban Cool (via Gas2)
- Candid Pics Of Tesla Model 3 At California Supercharger
- Tesla Gigafactory Pumps Out 1,500 Model 3 Batteries, Tesla Model S 75 Discontinued
- Europe Electric Car Sales Up 54% — still hot
- Tesla Model 3 Will Come In Standard & Long Range (310 Mile Range) Version, Full Specs Revealed
- 4 Highlights From Motor Trend’s Tesla Model 3 Test Drive
- Bollinger B1 Electric Truck Debuts In Manhattan (via Gas2) — still hot
- Crazy New Cargo Ship Gets Ready For Its Solar + Wind + Energy Storage Closeup
- The Attacks On Cleantech Leaders Have Begun — Expect More
- Tesla Model 3 News Roundup: Keycard For Entry, Design Studio Screenshots, & Steering Wheel Controls
- Study: Solar Heating Could Provide More Than 80% Of Heating Energy For Households In Finland
- Toyota Electric Car Will Use Solid-State Batteries For Long Range & Quicker Charging
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales Pass 480,000
- Tesla Model 3 vs Used Model S (#Electrifying Webinar Today!)
- Gigafactory Will Produce More Batteries Than Rest Of World Combined … By Factor Of 2!!
- Tesla Model 3 Production Unveiling — What To Expect & How To Watch
- Protein From Solar Energy & Carbon Dioxide Could Slow The Pace Of Climate Change
- Tesla Model 3 Cost Comparable To Toyota Prius Cost In California (With Incentives)
Don’t forget to share!
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.