Published on June 20th, 2017 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla Model 3 Interior Webinar: Predictions, Preparations, & Prayers (#Electrifying)
June 20th, 2017 by Zachary Shahan
We’re LIVE. Update: The webinar just ended. Thanks to those of you who joined us! In case you couldn’t join live, or even if you could, we will be publishing a recording of the video shortly. Keep your eyes peeled. Alternatively, you can watch it on Facebook!
To kick off this webinar series, the topic of today’s webinar is “Tesla Model 3 Interior Predictions, Preparations, & Prayers.” CleanTechnica Senior Editor Kyle Field, EV Annex Cofounder and Getting Ready for Model 3 author Roger Pressman, EV Volumes Cofounder & Analyst Viktor Irle, and I will be chatting about what we’ve seen, what we expect, and our most optimistic dreams for the Model 3 interior.
Here are the key webinar details:
- When: June 20, 2017 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Topic: Tesla Model 3 Interior Predictions, Preparations, & Prayers (#Electrifying, by CleanTechnica)
- Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE for this webinar (we have 500 total spots available). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Note that our webinar software requires a download, but you can join by phone or audio only using the information below.
- To join by phone (if you don’t want video or don’t want to download the webinar software):
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll), and use webinar ID: 681 216 275. Click here to dial in from outside the US.
To “do your homework” before the webinar beings, I think the following articles and videos are most useful:
While we have plenty of videos and spy shots of the Tesla Model 3 exterior, there are just a few of the interior. Furthermore, we still don’t know which parts of the interior will land in the final production version and which won’t. And we don’t have full details on how operating the Model 3, its navigation screen, and any other controls will work. So, there’s still a lot of room for conjecture, discussion, and debate.
We just covered a leak that production is about to begin, so we’re now especially eager to dream and chat about what might be coming in just a few weeks. I assume many of you are as well!
Roger rode in the Model 3 on unveiling night and has particularly keen insight into interior matters from his work at EV Annex. Kyle and I gawked at the Model 3 on the test track for a couple of hours on unveiling night, and have more reservations than we probably deserve. And Viktor is just a cool dude with tremendous auto industry expertise. We felt like this would be a particularly fun lineup to discuss the Model 3 interior, but we’re also expecting plenty of interesting thoughts and questions from webinar watchers.
We hope you will join us for some fun and feel inspired to drop questions or comments into the webinar (or ahead of time in the comments below this article).
This webinar is part of our Countdown to Model 3 Month series. See more Countdown stories here:
- Tesla Insider Leaks Model 3 Production Details & Options At Launch
- What Now, Tesla Naysayers?
- 20 Gasmobiles Tesla Model 3 Will Body Slam
- Tesla Model 3 vs Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi S3
- Tesla Model 3 vs BMW 2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, 5 Series, & i3
- Tesla Model 3 vs Acura ILX, Acura TLX, & Acura RLX
- Tesla Model 3 vs Mercedes 300, Mercedes 350e, Mercedes AMG
- Tesla Model 3 vs Lexus ES (& ES Hybrid), Lexus IS, Lexus GS (& GS Hybrid), & Lexus CT Hybrid
- BMW USA Sales Down Dramatically — Tesla Model 3 Hitting Already?
- Elon Musk Clarifies Tesla Model 3 Production Strategy & City
- Tesla’s Unlikely Success, Model 3 Spy Shots, Monty Python, & TSLA
- How Does The Chevy Bolt Compare To The Tesla Model 3?
- Tesla Model 3 Spy Shots Flooding Internet (44 Pictures)
- Tesla Won … Sort Of
Complete our 2017 CleanTechnica Reader Survey — have your opinions, preferences, and deepest wishes heard.
Check out our 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.