Last week was one crazy busy week, especially as we prepped for the Cleantech Revolution Tour conference coming to Berlin and Wroclaw in one month. The top stories of the week were a bit more controversial than the norm, too. Check them out if you happened to miss them:
- UBS: Chevy Bolt Powertrain $4,600 Cheaper Than Thought, Tesla Model 3 Likely To Be Profitable — via Gas2
- Is Media Being Suckered By United Auto Workers Union As Tesla Claims?
- Show Me the Data: The Truth About Tesla Battery Degradation
- Electric Car Range Requirements … From Current EV Drivers (CleanTechnica Report)
- 12 Factors That Will Limit Chevy Bolt Sales In The US (Part 1)
- Does The Tesla Solar Roof Make Sense? PowerScout Runs The Numbers
- BMW Now Charging Electric Cars Via Light Poles — via Gas2
- Tesla’s Project Loveday Competition Commercials Are Looking Pretty Good … (60 Videos)
- California Electric Car Sales Up 91% (1st Quarter) — via Gas2
- Renewable Energy Is Unstoppable, Declares Financial Times
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk: “I Do Believe This Market Cap Is Higher Than We Have Any Right To Deserve”
- Belgium Extends Tax Benefits To More Electric Bicycle Users
- 3-D Zinc Sponge Could Wipe The Energy Storage Floor With Li-ion Batteries (CleanTechnica Interview)
- Hyundai Ioniq PHEV vs. Hyundai Ioniq Electric — Road Trip Comparison (Video)
- Sun Towards High Noon: How Solar Energy Is Transforming Our Future
- Gujarat Cancelling 4 Gigawatt Coal Power Plant As India Moves Away From Coal
- 24 Hours With The 2017 Chevy Bolt (CleanTechnica Review)
- Likelihood Of Citywide Bans Slowly Pushing Diesel Cars Out Of Europe
- 12 Factors That Will Limit Chevy Bolt Sales In The US (Part 2)
- Could Electric Vehicles Become The New Norm?
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.