Published on November 13th, 2016 | by Cynthia Shahan0
The New LEAF Black Edition On Sale March 2017
November 13th, 2016 by Cynthia Shahan
The Nissan Leaf in its regular form is cool, comfortable, and smooth. I appreciate the LEAF immensely, so it goes that I find the following fabulous offer exceptional. The offer from Nissan is a limited version of the all-electric LEAF, the new “LEAF Black Edition” will be on sale March 2017 … in Europe.
The New LEAF Black Edition features more advanced technology. As Nissan describes it, “The LEAF Black Edition demonstrates Nissan’s commitment to Intelligent Mobility, combining cutting edge EV technology with sleek, high end design.”
As I’ve written before, you can easily work or surf the web while charging, but having a Wi-Fi hotspot in the car can help with that. So, for a driver’s or rider’s convenience: “The First 1,000 customers to purchase the LEAF Black Edition to receive a free in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot”
Based on Nissan’s existing Acenta grade, the Nissan LEAF Black Edition offers cutting-edge design and a number of dynamic styling enhancements:
- 16” black alloy wheels
- LED headlamps
- illuminated entry guards
- privacy glass
- black door mirror caps
- rear roof spoiler
- blue-stitched mats
“The Black Edition also comes with the latest evolution of the advanced NissanConnect EV telematics system and its innovative Around View Monitor technology as standard.”
Gareth Dunsmore, Director of Electric Vehicles at Nissan Europe, said: “The Nissan LEAF Black Edition offers our customers stylish, premium design in an affordable mass-market 100 percent electric vehicle. We are committed to delivering innovation that excites and this vehicle does just that, with our leading Around View Monitor technology offering customers a more confident drive – embodying Nissan Intelligent Mobility.”
Decide this coming spring if you want one. The Nissan LEAF Black Edition is only available part of the spring and summer if you are interested. “The limited edition model is on sale in Europe for a restricted production run from March 2017 up until August 2017, with the first 1,000 customers in Europe receiving a free Wi-Fi hotspot – capable of powering up to eight devices.”
Some more notes from Nissan:
- Launched in 2010, the Nissan LEAF was the first mass-market electric vehicle. The latest 30kWh version gives drivers up to 155 miles* of motoring range, opening up a new world of opportunity for drivers. Nissan is dedicated to delivering a smarter, more sustainable future, with customers having driven more than 2.5 billion electric miles.
- Since the Nissan LEAF first went on sale in 2010, almost 240,000 units have been sold globally, with 64,000 of these on Europe’s roads; making it the world’s best-selling electric vehicle.
I have yet to meet a driver, lessee, or owner who regrets the decision to drive a Nissan LEAF.
- Nissan Leaf vs Cadillac XTS Luxury Sedan
- 3000 Reservations For Nissan Leaf Group Buy In Quebec
- US Nissan Leaf Sales Reach 10,000