Enjoy these popular articles if you haven’t yet. For one reason or another, they were the ones that pulled in the most readers in the past week.
- Tesla 100 kWh Battery For Model S & Model X Unveiled In Europe (via Gas2)
- Stunning Deals On Used Electric Cars … At The Expense Of 1st Owners
- 10 Solar Energy Facts & Charts You (& Everyone) Should Know
- Whoops! North Carolina Offshore Wind Energy Slips Past Koch Bros Barrier
- The Coming Solar PV Revolution Will Be Electrifying
- Nissan LEAF Group Buy In Quebec = ~40% Of Tesla Model 3 Reservation Estimate (Cleantechnica Exclusive)
- An Inside Look At The Tesla Fremont Factory Production Line (Video) (via EV Annex)
- Beyond Net Metering — SolarCity’s Elon Musk & Lyndon Rive Chat About The Future (via SolarLove)
- Tiny Solar Device Rapidly Disinfects Water With Nanoflakes & “Eager Electrons”
- New Low Solar Price Record Set In Chile — 2.91¢ Per kWh! (via Cleantechies)
- Chevy Bolt Pre-Order & Launch Timing Delayed (CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- Tesla Releases Video Highlighting Powerwall + Solar System Customer Story
- Chevy Bolt Drag Coefficient Is 0.32, Says Lead Designer
- Tesla Goes From Lonely To Most Popular Kid In The Mall — Thoughts On Why
- 44 Ways You Can Slow The Solar Century
- 114 Miles = 2017 BMW i3 Official US EPA-Certified Range
- Upgraded BMW i3 Deliveries Beginning Soon
- New “Large Virus” Thin Film Solar Strategy Pays Off For NIST Team
- GOP EPA Chiefs Endorse Clinton over Trump’s “Profound Ignorance of Science” (via Planetsave)
- Auto Dealers Doing Crappy Job Of Selling Electric Cars, Sierra Club Finds — Who’d’ve Thunk It? (via Gas2)
Image courtesy Teslarati
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
EV Obsession Daily!
Tesla Sales in 2023, 2024, and 2030
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.