Wondering what the top 20 CleanTechnica stories of the week were (purely in terms of pageviews)? I thought so. Here you go:
- Wowza, Tesla Offers To Buy SolarCity!! (Live Blog & Stock Price Rollercoaster)
- Specs For 2017 BMW i3 Revealed, With Some Surprises (via BMW i3 blogspot)
- Tesla Model S 60 Buyers Given Extra Support To Charge To 100% Regularly (via EV Obsession)
- Jay Leno’s Tesla Love Rubs Off On Perennial Tesla Bear Jim Cramer (via EV Annex)
- Tesla Model S Benefit #111: It Can Swim (via EV Obsession)
- Old Solar Panels: E-Waste Today, Gold Mines Tomorrow
- Porsche Product Manager Says Tesla Ludicrous Mode Saps Battery In Two Launches (via EV Obsession)
- Thoughts On Tesla’s Stock Price Collapse Following SolarCity Buyout Offer (via EV Obsession)
- Should The Chevy Bolt Really Be Called The LG Bolt?
- Volkswagen’s Tremendous Transformation To Electric Vehicles — Some Context & Commentary (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Model X Has More Power Than Model S — Secret 100 kWH Battery In There? (via EV Obsession)
- 10 Things I Do While Charging A Nissan LEAF
- 200-Mile Nissan LEAF Is On Order, But Year Still Unknown (via Gas2)
- US Navy Gets Last Laugh On Anti-Biofuel Legislators
- NASA Is Working On An Experimental Electric Airplane, The X-57 (via Gas2)
- Black Matte Tesla Model 3 Spy Video, + Stolen Tesla Joke
- Global Solar To Smash Milestones, Reach 600 GW In 2020
- Why Battery Storage Costs In Australia May Fall 40% In Two Years (via RenewEconomy)
- Clean Power Plan Accelerates Growth Of US Renewable Electricity Generation (via EIA)
- California Electric Car Rebate Is Done (For Now, At Least) (via EV Obsession)
I’m not sure if I should recommend the extensive comments on some of these or not…. 😛 There are >200 on that top one!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.