Alongside my climate news, bicycling + transit news, electric vehicle news, and other green news roundups, here’s a roundup of top solar energy, wind energy, and energy storage news from around the interwebs.
- How To Calculate Solar LCOE — And Understand Its Values
- Solar PV Prices Will Fall Below $1.00 per Watt by 2020
- Infographic: Five Factors Defining Bankable Solar Irradiance Data
- The Last Stand Of Renewable Energy Subsidies?
- Foxconn Promises To Expand Sharp’s Solar Power Business
- It’s a Great Time to Be a Solar Manufacturer—How Did Yingli Stumble So Badly?
- The Solar Coaster: A Look at Troubles at Yingli Solar and Flatlining Growth for the Global PV Market
- JA Solar Will Supply 420 MW Modules For Solar Power Technology Demonstrator
- Utilities & DOE Seek Better Management Of Solar Electricity From DERs
- Utilities Watching For New Revenue Models Under New York’s REV
- Go Solar, New York – It’s The Right Time
- US DOE Awards Rutgers Students $50,000 For New Wind Energy Harvesting Device
- Boulder & Xcel Energy Negotiating To End City Bid To Form Municipal Utility
- Pennsylvania Ford Dealer Denied Solar Panel Permit
- Report: UK Policy Changes Hinder Renewable Energy Growth Curve
- Europe Can Retrieve Its Lost Clean Energy Leadership By Moving Away From Subsidizing Renewables
- Greece Plans Two Pilot PV Auctions
- Is Denmark Slowing Down Its Energy Transition?
- Portugal – Moving To 100% Renewables
India, Pakistan, China
- India To Launch ‘Solar Zones’ Policy Soon
- India Solar Tariffs Too Low For Justifiable Investment, Says First Solar
- WTO Rules Against Solar Incentives In India Based On US Complaint
- India’s NTPC May Expand Renewable Energy Plans
- China Mandates Renewable Energy Procurement To Support Idled Projects
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Publishes Proposed Revisions To Feed-In Tariffs
- Kyrgyzstan Plans Tax Incentives To Promote Wind Energy
- Home Energy Africa Reports Progress On 100 MW Solar Power Project In Ghana
- El Salvador To Auction 170 MW Of Renewables
- Lessons Learned: 3 Tips to Ensure a Successful Commercial Microgrid
- Living On Sunshine, Riding the Solar Coaster
- Two UConn Students Develop Solar Power Plan For Africa
- Chile Reports Excess Solar Electricity
- Studies Reveal Booming Interest For Storage Products
- The Battery Miracle Will Transform Both Transportation And Power Generation
Photo courtesy of vectoropenstock.com
Appreciate CleanTechnica’s originality? Consider becoming a CleanTechnica Member, Supporter, Technician, or Ambassador — or a patron on Patreon.