Alongside my climate news, bicycling + transit news, electric vehicle news, and other green news roundups, here’s a roundup of top solar energy, wind energy, and energy storage news from around the interwebs.
- How To Calculate Solar LCOE — And Understand Its Values
- Solar PV Prices Will Fall Below $1.00 per Watt by 2020
- Infographic: Five Factors Defining Bankable Solar Irradiance Data
- The Last Stand Of Renewable Energy Subsidies?
- Foxconn Promises To Expand Sharp’s Solar Power Business
- It’s a Great Time to Be a Solar Manufacturer—How Did Yingli Stumble So Badly?
- The Solar Coaster: A Look at Troubles at Yingli Solar and Flatlining Growth for the Global PV Market
- JA Solar Will Supply 420 MW Modules For Solar Power Technology Demonstrator
- Utilities & DOE Seek Better Management Of Solar Electricity From DERs
- Utilities Watching For New Revenue Models Under New York’s REV
- Go Solar, New York – It’s The Right Time
- US DOE Awards Rutgers Students $50,000 For New Wind Energy Harvesting Device
- Boulder & Xcel Energy Negotiating To End City Bid To Form Municipal Utility
- Pennsylvania Ford Dealer Denied Solar Panel Permit
- Report: UK Policy Changes Hinder Renewable Energy Growth Curve
- Europe Can Retrieve Its Lost Clean Energy Leadership By Moving Away From Subsidizing Renewables
- Greece Plans Two Pilot PV Auctions
- Is Denmark Slowing Down Its Energy Transition?
- Portugal – Moving To 100% Renewables
India, Pakistan, China
- India To Launch ‘Solar Zones’ Policy Soon
- India Solar Tariffs Too Low For Justifiable Investment, Says First Solar
- WTO Rules Against Solar Incentives In India Based On US Complaint
- India’s NTPC May Expand Renewable Energy Plans
- China Mandates Renewable Energy Procurement To Support Idled Projects
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Publishes Proposed Revisions To Feed-In Tariffs
- Kyrgyzstan Plans Tax Incentives To Promote Wind Energy
- Home Energy Africa Reports Progress On 100 MW Solar Power Project In Ghana
- El Salvador To Auction 170 MW Of Renewables
- Lessons Learned: 3 Tips to Ensure a Successful Commercial Microgrid
- Living On Sunshine, Riding the Solar Coaster
- Two UConn Students Develop Solar Power Plan For Africa
- Chile Reports Excess Solar Electricity
- Studies Reveal Booming Interest For Storage Products
- The Battery Miracle Will Transform Both Transportation And Power Generation
Photo courtesy of vectoropenstock.com
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Electrifying Industrial Heat for Steel, Cement, & More
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...