Tired of obsessing over your Tesla Model 3 reservation yet? If not, then I’ve got another treat for you — a means of seeing what the “Model 3” looks like from any angle you want. Well, not really the Model 3 itself, but a rather good rendering of the “affordable” electric sedan….
While this won’t give one the option of seeing what the Model 3’s (likely to be included) HUD system looks like during use; or how far advanced the vehicle’s autonomous driving features are by the point of release; or even how fast the Ludicrous Mode version of the Model 3 will go; it’s still quite a bit of fun for those wanting to get a better idea of what the Model 3 looks like.
The Sketchfab viewer should embed just below, but if not, you can also find it here.
A big thanks to “mike” on Sketchfab for making this. (And, of course, to Tesla for making and planning to mass produce the Model 3….)
If you’re in the mood for more Model 3 news, or are first learning about the groundbreaking electric car and want more information, the links below should suffice:
- Tesla Model 3 Interior Is Likely Designed Around Inclusion Of Very Large HUD Optics (Theory Explained)
- Tesla Model 3 Battery Cells — What We Know So Far
- Tesla Model 3 Video & Pics (Motor Trend Granted Exclusive Tesla Model 3 Photo & Video Session)
- What’s In Store For “Part 2” Of The Tesla Model 3 Reveal?
- Tesla Model 3 Design Nearly Done
- 20 Minutes of Tesla Model 3 & Tesla Model X External Video Footage, & 5 Things I Love About The Model 3 (Exclusive Video)
- Tesla Model 3 — Exclusive Test Track Photos
- Tesla Model 3 Review From EVANNEX (Exclusive Video Interview)
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.