The US has become the world’s leading market for energy storage, primarily on the back of California’s mandate. But what are the other investment opportunities now emerging across the country?
Energy Storage Update* is hosting the 2016 Energy Storage Update USA in San Diego, June 15–16. This is the only event in the United States focused exclusively on energy storage commercialization, to help you bring your technology to market and win lucrative projects.
It gives you the opportunity to network with key utilities, leading policymakers, financiers, developers, and those at the cutting edge of technological development that will help you define your strategy and maximise your ROI on future projects.
Speakers at this event include executives from New York, Illinois, California, Washington, Arizona, Minnesota, Texas, and Hawaii.
Why should you attend this meeting?
- Evaluate energy storage technologies and applications: Evaluate the strengths and weakness of batteries, thermal storage, compressed air and flywheels to develop a successful cost benchmark and assess whether cost curve projections match realities
- How to develop utility-scale projects: Understand the drivers for commercial energy storage to develop a successful strategy that will help you achieve large-scale deployment
- Making energy storage profitable: Examine the economics of energy storage by looking downstream in the electricity system and analysing where to position energy storage technology on the grid>
- Regulatory and policy update: Find out which U.S legislators are creating a favourable market for energy storage deployment in their state to understand the best market opportunities for storage projects
- Energy storage project financing: Find out what drives the interest in the finance of storage technologies and who are the smartest financiers in the market to understand what key criteria investors are looking for when backing energy storage technologies
The event takes place over two days (June 15 and 16, 2016) and includes two days of exclusive networking opportunities with those at the forefront of the industry.
Day One will feature exclusive keynote sessions that include policymakers, utilities, financiers, and manufacturers at the forefront of the energy storage industry.
These keynote presentations will provide a roadmap that will help you secure your place in the US project pipeline for years to come, including:
- Hear from leading policy makers to get insight into the policies supporting commercialization, to see how you can best work with state and federal bodies to ensure expectations are met
- Get the all-important utility perspective to understand their business drivers for energy storage and how you can be part of their procurement plans for years to come
Day Two of the conference will focus on the commercialization strategy so you can lead the charge towards large-scale deployment. You will get exclusive insights from leading players in the energy storage industry, such as:
- Be a part of a series of detailed industry debates to discuss the cost and performance of various technologies and whether cost curve projections match realities
- Find out how you can reduce costs through proven system design and testing methods, with experts at the forefront of technology deployment
For more information about the event or to register, please contact Iulia-Lorena Rus, the Senior Industry Analyst for Energy Storage Update.
*This post has been sponsored by Energy Storage Update/FCBI Renewables
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.