Published on March 22nd, 2016 | by Zachary Shahan2
Renewable Energy News Link Bomb (Solar Energy News, Wind Energy News…)
March 22nd, 2016 by Zachary Shahan
It’s been ages since I shared some top solar energy news, wind energy news, and other renewable energy news from around the interwebs, but I have been collecting stories. So, here’s a massive news drop if you have some free time this spring morning or later this week:
- Can Data Rescue Solar Stocks? Google Is Leading the Way
- Solar Makes EV Battery Support for the Grid Complicated Financially
- Solar Energy & Solar Power Facts
- How to Find Cheap Solar Thermal Panel Installers
- Home Solar Power May Not Cost As Much As You Think
- Buffett: Musk Called Me About Nevada Net Metering
- Google’s Project Sunroof: Innovative or Self-Serving Gimmick?
- Mapping the Best and Worst Places for Rooftop Solar
- Property Value & Solar Homes: Buyers Willing To Pay Premium For PV, Study Says
- Solar Supporters Highlight How Utilities’ Campaign was Designed to Confuse Voters
- DIY Solar Installation Overview: 3 kW Grid-Tied Rooftop Array
- Sunverge Energy Seals $36.5 Million Series C Financing Round
- Sungevity Partners with CleanSpark to Provide Energy Monitoring and Management to its Growing List of Commercial Solar Customers
- Australia 5th in World in Small-Scale Rooftop Solar PV in 2015
- How Rooftop Solar Eased Peak Demand During S.A. Summer Heatwave
- Solar + Electric Cars — Herons’s House
- BIPV News: Solaria Solar Windows Accepted By US GSA Green Proving Ground Program
- Solar is Changing Lives in Brazil. Here’s How.
- How Solar Power & Photovoltaics Work
- 30 Solar Energy Facts Worth Knowing
- Hanwha Q Cells Agreement With Sunrun Increases To 135 MW
- Iberdrola Partners With Yingli On Turnkey Solar PV Solution In Spain
- Living Off The Grid
Other Solar Stuff
- The Little-Known Reason Renewable Prices Are Dropping
- BlueWave Announces $100 Million In Funding For Community Solar
- Does France Really Need Solar Roads?
- France Is Planning To “Pave” 600 Miles Of Roads With Solar Panels
- Too Big To Fail? Yingli Confirms Debt Restructuring
- Understanding Concentrated Solar Power Technology
- Inauguration Of World’s Largest Concentrating Solar Power Plant Delayed
- Skytron Partners with Strata Solar in the United States
Wind Energy News
- What’s Bigger in India, China, and Brazil: Wind or Nuclear?
- Will Offshore Wind Turbines Close In Germany Before 20 Years Are Up?
- Wind More Reliable than Fossil Fuel Power
- Overview of US Wind Market in 2015
- What Is Wind? Where Does Wind Come From?
- EWEA’s 2015 Update of Offshore Wind in Europe
- How Big Can Community Wind Farms Be?
Other Forms of Renewable Energy
- Geothermal Energy Definition
- Upsides & Downsides Of Geothermal Energy
- Geothermal Energy: What It is & How It Works
- Facts You Need For Considering Geothermal Energy
- Hydropower Said To Put Climate, Biodiversity At Risk
- Hydropower Costs | Hydroelectricity Costs vs Other Renewable & Fossil Costs
- Ireland And Scotland Team On Waves, Tides, & Wind
All Renewables & Related
- Coal Use Falls Further as China Plans Massive Layoffs
- German Coal is Worthless
- Is Renewable Electricity Now Driving Coal Prices?
- One Of The Largest Coal Companies In The United States Just Filed For Bankruptcy
- German Electricity Exports Once Again More Valuable than Imports in 2015
- Renewable Electricity in California in 2015
- California Power Sector in 2020
- Report: $12.1T Must Be Invested In New Renewable Power Generation Over Next 25 Years To Limit Climate Change
- How Congress And The Supreme Court Blew Up The Natural Gas ‘Bridge’ To Renewables
- Report: Skilled Workforce, Training Needed for India’s Ambitious Renewable Energy and Climate Goals
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.