Published on February 13th, 2016 | by Zachary Shahan0
Elon Love, Model S Rental… (Top 10 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
February 13th, 2016 by Zachary Shahan
Here are the most popular CleanTechnica stories from the past week, in case you missed any of them or just want to check in on the comments:
- Why Elon Musk Is Loved So Much (via EV Obsession)
- You Bought A Tesla Model S To Rent It?
- VW Aims To Release World’s First High-Volume Electric Car (via EV Obsession)
- Solar Net Metering Fight Gets Personal, Koch Brothers Named On Senate Floor
- 8 Ways Life Has Changed Since Driving An All-Electric Car
- Will Smith’s Son, Jaden Smith, Now A Tesla Model X Owner (via Gas2)
- Signature Tesla Model X Deliveries In US Seem To Be Wrapping Up (via EV Obsession)
- 5 Ways Teslas Trump All Other Electric Cars (via EV Obsession)
- New Record For Organic Solar Cells Today, Solar-Powered Car Tomorrow
- Super Bowl 50 An Environmental Sustainability Champion
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.