The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the week, based on article pageviews, were…
- Sour Model X Unveiling Guest No Longer Allowed To Buy From Tesla, Has Model X Reservation Cancelled (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Model S Door Handles Changed Quietly In Slight But Important Way (via EV Obsession)
- Gigafactory Ahead Of Schedule, Behind On Job Creation? Spoiler: Nope! (via EV Obsession)
- ElectrIQ Offers 7.5 kWh Or Larger Home Energy Storage Solution (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla’s Top Motor Designer Talks Motors (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Model X January Delivery Estimates (Speculating) (via EV Obsession)
- Philippines Now The Largest Wind Power Generator In ASEAN Region
- The Net Metering Disconnect
- Electric Car Buyers Hugely Attracted To Tesla Supercharger Network (from Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want)
- 5 Hot New Tesla Model X Videos (via EV Obsession)
Yep, that’s 7 Tesla stories. Clearly, Tesla is a leader in the cleantech transition, in many ways. To those who don’t like Tesla articles, note that 70% of the articles we published last week weren’t Tesla articles (even though 70% of the top 10 are Tesla articles)… not even close. So, on behalf of all the readers who like reading Tesla news and reviews, apologies to those who are not interested in Tesla stories, and kindly just skip those headlines if they don’t interest you.
If that still doesn’t satisfy you, share the heck out of the other stories we publish and you might help to keep the Tesla stories out of the top 10… or perhaps you’ll just bring in more cleantech enthusiasts who love Tesla stories. 😛
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.