I’m shaking things up here a little bit. Since doing these on Mondays got disrupted by the beginning of the month falling on the beginning of the week (plus those disruptions from the trip to Florida), I’m switching to Fridays. Additionally, to give a little bit of a sneak peak, I’m indicating the top posts in parentheses. So, to kick off November, here are the top CleanTechnica posts from the past 7 days:
- Nissan LEAF vs Chevy Volt vs BMW i3
- Tesla Model 3 To Be Mostly New Technology (JB Straubel Presentation) (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Lining Up Broadside Attack On Auto Industry Lobbying
- BMW i3 vs Tesla Model S — The Dilemma Continues (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Gigafactory Ahead of Schedule, Battery Assembly Beginning This Quarter (via EV Obsession)
- Best Electric Car For The Average American (via EV Obsession)
- Elon Expects Tesla Model S + X Demand = 100,000 Vehicles Per Year (via EV Obsession)
- SolarCity MyPower Loan — Payback Fine Print Not Pretty (via Solar Love)
- 2016 Nissan LEAF Pricing Unveiled (via EV Obsession)
- Nissan Announces Self-Driving IDS Concept With 500km Range
Bonus: If I did this roundup tomorrow, it looks like the following post from Mike would have slipped into the top 10, so I’m adding it in as a bonus: Tesla Has The Right Approach To Self-Driving Cars.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.