Man, this month is just flying by! Below were the hottest stories published on CleanTechnica in the past 7 days. Check them out! And be sure to check out the lively discussions that occurred under my of them.
- Tesla Gigafactory & Battery Improvements Could Cut Battery Costs 50% (via EV Obsession)
- Hitler Responds To Volkswagen Scandal (Video), VW Stock Down 24%
- How Common Are EPA “Defeat Devices” In The Auto Industry?
- 1st In-Action Video Of Tesla Model X Falcon-Wing Door (via EV Obsession)
- Why You Should Care That Catholic Rep. Paul Gosar Is Boycotting The Pope (via EdenKeeper)
- Why Combustion Engine Carmakers Are On A Collision Course With Destiny (Reader Post!)
- This Is Tesla’s Emissions Defeat Device (via TeslaMondo)
- New Greenpeace Report Outlines Pathway To 100% Renewable Energy By 2050
- EPA Ratings Published For Tesla Model X (via EV Obsession)
- Brace Yourself For Same-Day Rooftop Solar, SolarCity Joins Race To Cut Costs
Bonus (because I said so): Bernie Sanders Delivers A Bern Notice On The Late Show (via Red, Green, and Blue)
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.