Originally published on TeslaMondo.
1. Why do the falcon doors look slightly ajar in most photos?
2. Why is the nose still veiled while everything else is exposed? What’s behind that veil?
3. How does the windshield manage to seamlessly become the roof? A mere illusion, or a real Tesla feat?
4. The pop-up rear wing. Why? Besides Q factor.
5. The second-row seats that vexed Elon for so long. What super powers do they have?
6. Roof rack. Possible?
7. Side cameras instead of mirrors. Will the NHTSA ever emerge from its coma and rule on this?
8. How will the falcon doors open with snow/ice on the roof, and without dumping that snow/ice onto second-row passengers?
9. When the inevitable YouTube drag races begin, what crossover or SUV will pose even a slight challenge?
10. The myriad sensors for the falcon doors, (they monitor five zones). Where are they located?
Reprinted with permission.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.