Published on August 3rd, 2015 | by Guest Contributor26
10 Nagging Mysteries Of The Tesla Model X
August 3rd, 2015 by Guest Contributor
Originally published on TeslaMondo.
1. Why do the falcon doors look slightly ajar in most photos?
2. Why is the nose still veiled while everything else is exposed? What’s behind that veil?
3. How does the windshield manage to seamlessly become the roof? A mere illusion, or a real Tesla feat?
4. The pop-up rear wing. Why? Besides Q factor.
5. The second-row seats that vexed Elon for so long. What super powers do they have?
6. Roof rack. Possible?
7. Side cameras instead of mirrors. Will the NHTSA ever emerge from its coma and rule on this?
8. How will the falcon doors open with snow/ice on the roof, and without dumping that snow/ice onto second-row passengers?
9. When the inevitable YouTube drag races begin, what crossover or SUV will pose even a slight challenge?
10. The myriad sensors for the falcon doors, (they monitor five zones). Where are they located?
Reprinted with permission.
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.