Published on July 22nd, 2015 | by Zachary Shahan6
Tesla, Electric Car, & Other Clean Transport News & Views Link Drop
July 22nd, 2015 by Zachary Shahan
- Summer (Bike) Fun: Bicycle Camping
- International Bikeshare Database
- CitiBike Tackles Biking’s Gender Gap
- This Transit Authority is a Model of Bike-Friendliness
Tesla $$ Motors
- Tesla P85D vs BMW i8 (Videos)
- 10 Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, & McLarens The Ludicrous Tesla Model S Is Quicker Than
- Low Model X Reservation Number — Want The X?
- Info on Autopilot + v7 from a Tesla Employee
- Driving Experience of RWD vs AWD?
- Allow Me To Introduce The 50 RWD (idea)
- Base S = $70k; Maxed Out P90D = $145k
- Anyone Else Surprised That New Battery Pack Is Only 90 kWh?
- How To Zoom In On A Map, & Have Tesla Go There?
- Next Billion Tour (Austin & Southlake)
- Next Billion Miles Tour (Australia)
- Earthshaking News Out Of Fremont Today! (Earthquake) — “I’m assuming this was a result of all the X panel stamping commencing.” LOL 😀
Other Electric Vehicle Stuffs
- Tulip Concept EV Looks Pretty, & Cool
- “Solar Cars” Get Big Boost In California
- US Electric Car Market In Color (Infographic)
- Apple Hires Former Fiat Chrysler Automobile Exec
- Carlos Ghosn Thinks The Future Is Electric
- London Getting 50 More Electric Buses, Bringing Total To 51
- Electric Vehicles Will Drive Germany’s Energiewende
- Is Anti-EV Propaganda Manipulating Consumers?
- Nissan Leaf Battery Capacity Lawsuit: Court Approves Settlement
- New Models for the Rest of 2015
- Oil Prices: The Roller Coaster to Nowhere
- New Streetcar Line Set to Open August 1 in City by the Bay
- When Is a Bus Lane Warranted?
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.