Enjoy! And if you already have, check out the comments under these — there’s a ton of interesting stuff there, too.
- Elon Musk Makes 3 Huge Tesla Announcements
- Faraday Future Unstealths, Full Of Former Tesla Motors Staff (via Gas2)
- Yet Another Energy Storage Company Takes On Tesla
- Tesla Model S One Of Motor Trend’s Top 10 American Cars Of All Time, + Makes Cover Of Oil Industry Magazine (via EV Obsession)
- 30% Jump In Solar Energy Forecasting Accuracy Gained By “Machine Learning”
- Fastest Accelerating Production Car In History — Ludicrous Tesla Model S? (via Gas2)
- Bosch + GS Yuasa “On Target” To Offer Lithium-Ion Batteries With Twice The Energy Density At Half The Cost By 2020 (via EV Obsession)
- Tesla Sales Still Unwelcome In Texas, Hypocritical Governor Says (via Gas2)
- Ford GT350R Shelby Gets Standard Carbon Fiber Rims (via Kompulsa)
- Solar & Battery Storage Already Cheaper Than Grid Power In Australia (via RenewEconomy)
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.