Published on July 4th, 2015 | by Zachary Shahan4
Tesla News, Other EV News, Bike News, Transit News (Link Drop)
July 4th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan
- Range Estimation Fluctuation
- Finally Took Delivery Of My New 70D – WOW!
- P85D 0 to 60 Time — WOW… but what about charge levels?
- Which Is Worse? 100% SOC or Nearly Empty?
- Top 5 Reasons For Buying A Model S
- Tesla Is Not Rich Person’s Toy In China, It Is A Money Saver
- Adding A Fridge To Your Model S
- Is This What You Take When You Drive One?
- Drone Footage With A Tesla
- The One Serious Flaw With The Model S
- Autopilot Lane Keeping Still Not Available Over 6 Months After Delivery
- The Science Behind The Tesla P85D & Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Other Electric Vehicles
- Cheapest Electric Car Is… (Complicated)
- Chevy Bolt Updates, + Awkward Swipes At Tesla
- Compliments To Chevy Volt From A Tesla & Volt Owner
- Ten Things I like better in the Spark EV than the Volt. And one thing I really miss.
- BMW i3 Electric Car Quirk: No AM Radio — But Why?
- Fisker Electric Car — Production Resuming? What’s New?
- The Solar Photon Scooter By Daymak, An All-New Multi-Functional Electric Scooter Now Available On Kickstarter
- Watch Rhys Millen Set A Record For EVs At Pikes Peak
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars — #FAIL, In Depth
- Hating Your Transit Agency Won’t Make It Better
- How Affordable Housing & TOD Are Coming Together In Brazil
- California Approves $47 Million in Affordable Housing Grants for 11 Bay Area Projects
- A Truly Affordable & Efficient Solar Vehicle
- Safe Commuting By Bicycle
- Friday Fun: A Wave of New Smartphone Apps Makes Cycling Undeniably Easy
- What Does A Bicycle Friendly Community Look Like To You?
- Video From San Diego Shows Off Great Ideas For Pop-Up Protected Bike Lanes
- And The #1 Skirt/Dress Biking City In Our Nationwide Challenge Is…
- Houten, Netherlands: Where Cars and Bikes Coexist
Sign up for our free daily newsletter to never miss a story.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.