Published on July 4th, 2015 | by Zachary Shahan3
Solar News, Renewable News, Climate News (Link Drop)
July 4th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan
- Solar Power Pros And Cons: Is Solar Power Worth It?
- World Economy Decoupled From Emissions Thanks In Part To Solar
- Will There Be a PV Module Supply Shortage by the End of 2015?
- California Reaches Compromise on Utility Residential Rate Reform
- Why the DOE Is Going Big On Community Shared Solar
- NASA Satellite Images Show the Rapid Expansion of Utility-Scale Solar in China
- Latin America Solar Update: PV Activity in Brazil Ramps Up
- Update: Sunrun Announces Pricing of Its Securitized Portfolio of Residential Solar Rooftops
- Yingli Announces Project Bonds For Chinese Public; Will Create Online Financing Portfolio
- The Solar Photon Scooter by Daymak, an All-New Multi-Functional Electric Scooter Now Available on Kickstarter
- A Truly Affordable & Efficient Solar Vehicle
Renewables (Combined & Other)
- Coal Power Down,Renewables Up In Germany
- 100% Renewable Energy – Embracing The “Exponential Growth Of Solutions”
- Construction Begins On Australia’s Lowest-Cost Wind Farm
- Volkswagen Uses Wind Turbines To Help Sell e-Golf – Didn’t Get Abbott’s Memo
- Bill Gates Plans To Invest $2 Billion In New Renewable Technology. That’s Not A Great Idea.
- Leaked EU Power Market Design Document
- Incentivizing What’s Already Happening
- Is Germany Reliant On Foreign Nuclear Power?
- Germany’s Energy Transition Is Not An Island Of Its Own
- German Government Claims Responsibility For Lower Power Prices
- Biomass – The Growth Is Over In Germany
- How To Get A Greener Kitchen
- What Is R-Value and What Does It Mean To You?
- Optimizing Your Radiator For Efficiency: How To Bleed The Line
- Furnace Filter Options: Best Choices For Health & Efficiency
- How To Clean The Burn Sensor On Your Furnace
- How To Dust & Clean Your Furnace Motor For Optimum Energy Efficiency
- Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing Breakthrough Could Cut Cost 50%
- The World’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions In One Graphic
- Effects of Global Warming on Humans – From 2015 IPCC AR5 Data
- China Begins The Long March To Paris
- These Images Show Why China Could Be Ready To Save Climate Politics
- Clean Coal Suffers Another Setback As Yet More CCS Projects Fold
- Sir David Attenborough To Obama: ‘The Natural World Is Part Of Your Inheritance’
- Infographic: An Interfaith Call for Climate Action
- Divest the Vatican
- Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Message To People Who Think Pope Francis Shouldn’t Talk About Climate Change
- Most Frequent Questions About Climate Change On Google
- Microsoft HoLoLens Lets Architects See In 3-D
- Google Earth Turns 10
- LEGO Plans Sustainable Building Blocks
- Green Boot Camp For Middle School Teachers
- Bill Maher Interviews EPA Chief Gina McCarthy
- Germany’s Next Nuclear Plant Closes For Good
- Easy Upcycling: How To Update A Mirror And Frame With A Can Of Spray Paint
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.