I somehow skipped doing a run-through of the top 10 CleanTechnica stories of the week yesterday (perhaps the hundreds of comments on story #2 are what distracted me). If you haven’t checked out these pieces, it seems that your colleagues recommend you do:
- Electric Car Demand Growing, Global Market Hits 740,000 Units
- One Thing I Think Elon Musk Is Wrong On
- White Tesla Model X Video, 1972 BMW Electric Car… (Clean Transport Link Drop)
- Greenpeace Aces Renewable Energy Forecasts. Surprised?
- EV Battery Costs Already ‘Probably’ Cheaper Than 2020 Projections
- Silicon Solar Cells Hit A Wall, Perovskite Leaps It
- Elon Musk: New Easter Egg For Model S Coming Soon
- 1-Megawatt Solar Hybrid Plant Installed In Just 7 days (Time-Lapse Video)
- Hidden Benefits Of Electric Cars, Even More “Environmentally Friendly” Than Previously Thought
- Battery Tests Show Some Lithium-Ion Cells Last Over 5x Longer
- 99.99% Of Nissan LEAF Batteries Still In Operation
Why 11 when I said 10? Well, one of the stories above was actually published yesterday… I didn’t want to exclude it, but I thought the Nissan LEAF battery story deserved an extra 15 minutes of fame too.
Regarding the charts: They weren’t initially in that top article. They come from Germany’s ZSW.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.