In case our clean transportation news hasn’t kept you busy enough, below are a bunch more stories that you might like to read. Drop more in the comments if you have some.
- Tesla Loss Of Battery Range Less Than Feared
- Five Days At The Airport (Vampire Loss)
- Model X Feature Request Thread — (To Be Seen By Tesla Motors & Perhaps Acted Upon.)
- Tesla Rebuffs Texas Dealers In Bid For Direct Sales
- Join the Tesla Parade at Shamrock’s ‘St Patricks Day Festival’
- Tesla Targets Australian Grand Prix For Test Drives
Concept or Potential Electric Vehicles
- Will The Apple Car Arrive By 2020?
- Jaguar F-Pace EV Already In The Works?
- The Fisker Karma Is Dead, Long Live…Elux?
Electric Vehicles from Other Manufacturers
- Chevy Spark EV Test Results
- Review of Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
- Deliveries Of 2016 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Electric Minicar Begin Next Month
- EV Obsession Reader Creates Much Better Chevy Volt 2.0 Ads In Response To Boring GM Chevy Volt Ad
- Raht Racer, The Fastest Electric Three-Wheeler With Pedals
- Proterra Announces Extended-Range Electric Bus With 180 Mile Range
Electric Vehicle Racing
- Formula E Looking For Kids In London Who Want To Race
- Eight Manufacturers Sign On For Next Formula E Season
- Big Daddy Garlits Trying For 200 MPH EV Record Again
Other Electric Vehicle Stuff
- EVs Could Be Cheaper Than Gas Cars By 2025
- Apple Sued For Poaching Battery Engineers From A123 Systems
- UK’s 1st EV Car Club Adding ~100 New Vehicles By Mid-2015
- Electric Cars Under Attack Ahead Of 2016 Presidential Campaigns
- Bill To Kill Georgia’s Electric-Car Tax Credit Rises From The Dead
- The Electric Vehicle As A Power Plant: A California Utility Shows How It’s Done
- Are FCVs a Great Idea? Here’s 5 Reasons Why They’re Not
- The Biggest Problem With The Toyota Mirai? It’s Boring
- DIY Hybrid Battery Repair Using Baking Soda
- London Underline Pedestrian And Bicycle Highway
- World’s First Automated Underground Bike Parking
- Watching Copenhagen Bike Share Die
- Iowa on Verge of 10-Cent Hike in Gas Tax—An Increase of 44.44 Percent
- Americans Are Driving Less, But Road Expansion Is Accelerating
- The Enormous Promise of a Carbon Tax-and-Dividend
- Carbon Pricing Pays the Way for Cleaner Energy
- Europe Reforms Cap-And-Trade, Lays Out Climate Vision
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.