Published on January 30th, 2015 | by Sponsored Content0
New Location & Innovation From RevoluSun
January 30th, 2015 by Sponsored Content
RevoluSun*, Hawaii’s leading solar provider, has just announced new product offerings to complement the opening of its new office and showroom, aimed at providing those committed to cleaner and smarter living a one-stop shop for advanced sustainable home technology.
RevoluSun’s new location will act as a gathering place for eco-conscious homeowners, architects, and residential developers to meet and collaborate, while those interested in solar can also learn more about the latest in photovoltaic solar options and financing. Located in the old Bank of Hawaii space off of Ward Ave, the showroom features RevoluSun’s new “Smart Home” offerings, which include:
- Sun Bandit solar water heaters utilize innovative PV technology to deliver clean, reliable hot water by putting the abundant energy of the sun to work without utility oversight or approval. This product is eligible for PV tax credits.
- QuietCool Whole House Fans provide energy-efficient ventilation and cooling for the entire home and feature the best warranty in the industry. While the fans remove pet dander, odors, germs, smoke and VOC gases, they can also save homeowners up to 90 percent on air conditioning bills. Savings also include a $75 rebate from Hawaii Energy.
- Velux natural lighting solutions offer a wide variety of affordable, high-performance lighting solutions that bring daylight into interior spaces and improve indoor air quality. Velux fresh air skylights significantly reduce the need for electricity lighting and are also eligible for a 30 percent federal tax credit.
- Clipper Creek EV charging stations are a perfect marriage for those with solar panels, especially in sunny Hawaii. RevoluSun has chosen to install the workhorse of the industry, Clipper Creek, which has universal stations, compatible with any electric vehicle on the market.
- RevoluSun Advanced Home Automation and Security offers energy management, home automation, video monitoring, keyless entry codes and locks and motion sensors, as an Alarm.com dealer.
- IntelliFlo variable speed pumps lead the way in poolside savings with electricity bill reductions of up to $1,500 a year, energy savings up to 90 percent over traditional pumps, dramatically quieter operation, variable speeds and built-in timers to assure optimum efficiency.
“This new space embodies RevoluSun’s evolution into a full-service energy and home improvement company,” states Chief Innovation Officer Eric Carlson. “We will be the one-stop shop for energy-efficient, safe homes. Solar is just one way to harness energy from a renewable resource, so we want to make sure our customers are aware of all other options that can save them money. Our new showroom is a place for customers to learn how to make their home a green, money-saving machine. We will have regular public events here as well so this can be an accessible hub of information for everyone.”
About RevoluSun: Committed to empowering Hawaii and the world, RevoluSun makes solar energy affordable and attractive for every homeowner. Headquartered in Honolulu, RevoluSun has helped over 5,000 Hawaii families gain energy independence and, with 50 MW of systems built, RevoluSunaries are saving over $17 million in utility expenses annually. RevoluSun is a SunPower Elite Dealer and the only solar company to be awarded SunPower’s Residential National Top Producer of the Year twice (2011 and 2012).
RevoluSun Smart Home is a curated collection of energy efficiency and lifestyle improvement products that will make your home more economical, healthy and more comfortable than ever. Industry leading products include PV hot water, whole house fans, skylights and sun tunnels, home automation and security, EV car charging, among others.
RevoluSun’s careful selection of the highest-quality products and community-oriented philosophy make RevoluSun the leading choice for forward-thinking homeowners. RevoluSun offers its residential clients a free in home consultation, which allows for personalized service and customized solutions based on each home’s unique needs. RevoluSun also offers a variety of community education programs and regularly occurring seminars at its new Ward Ave. design center for homeowners who want to learn about solar and the latest energy efficiency and smart home technologies as well as the attractive tax incentives available for various products.
For more information about RevoluSun visit www.RevoluSun.com or call 808.748.8888.