In case you missed any of these, below are the top 10 CleanTechnica stories from the past week (based on pageviews).
1. Electric Porsche Pajun Could Be Tesla Model S Rival (Start with Tesla, add some Porsche, and voila! Numero uno.)
2. Tesla Model III Design Could Include SUV And Wagon Versions (News about the real deal comes in #2, despite being #3.)
3. Toyota Claims That No One Wants A Toyota BEV, Pushing Ahead With Hydrogen… (Some controversial statements from a BEV laggard claim a place on the podium as well.)
4. Solar Grid Parity In All 50 US States By 2016, Predicts Deutsche Bank (Grid parity in every corner of the US? Yeah, that’s a big story. I’m surprised it didn’t break into the top 3, but there was some steep competition last week.)
5. Tesla Motors Deal For Nevada Gigafactory Land Concluded (Tesla Gigafactory news — always popular.)
6. GM Reveals 2016 Chevy Volt Drivetrain Improvements (The next Volt is getting very, very close.) Not included in that piece, however, was this inside look from CNN:
7. Toyota Unloads Tesla Stock, Following In The Footsteps Of Daimler (Controversy regarding Tesla stock… and, again, Toyota.)
8. Nissan LEAF Sets New Annual US Electric Car Sales Record — Yet Again (Nissan unveiled some pretty big news to make it clear that the electric car market isn’t all about Tesla.)
9. 3D Printable Graphene Battery Developed (Wait a sec, that looks familiar.)
10. Solar PV In India Is Cheaper Than Importing Coal From Australia (I love this story, for so many reason.)
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.