If you haven’t read these yet, the following articles were the top 10 most popular CleanTechnica articles from the past week. The theme: batteries… and Tesla. Enjoy!
1. More Tesla Model D Details Emerge: More details on a big Tesla announcement. Hot sauce.
2. New “Groundbreaking Battery” Lasts 20 Years & Recharges In 2 Minutes: “Battery breakthrough” — what more do you want?
3. How Battery Costs May Drop Below $100/kWh: In case you haven’t caught the relevance, battery costs as low as $100/kWh will transform society.
4. Tesla D vs Autopilot Poll, + Tesla D Video With Fun Reaction: This one is still going strong. Chime in!
5. Walmart Owners Investing Millions Into Anti-Solar Activities: Does not match with Walmart’s “Solar Means Business” #1 ranking.
6. Compact Fusion Reactor Kerfluffle Ignited By Skunk Works: Fusion, not your typical CleanTechnica topic… unless you count the sun.
7. 14% Of All The Cars Sold In Norway In September Were EVs: Norway Rocks.
8. Here’s The Real Reason Why The Offshore Wind Energy Industry Has The Happies: Offshore wind energy may finally have its day.
9. Renewable Energy Share In Sub-Saharan Africa Could Reach 45% By 2040, IEA Reports: I hope it will be more than 45%.
10. South Australia Achieves 100% Renewable Energy For A Whole Working Day: That’s insanely awesome. Any idea why fossil-connected Tony Abbott is trying to kill anything that supports renewables?
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.