I might start sharing our top 10 stories of the week again. Will trial it for a bit and see how much interest it gets. To kick things off, here are the top 10 stories published last week:
- Tesla Model X Reservations Keep Climbing (Chart)
- 2015 Kia Soul EV Gets Ready To Rumble, Fast-Charging Style
- Tesla’s Gigafactory May Hit $100/kWh Holy Grail Of EV Batteries, Report Predicts
- 13 Charts On Solar Panel Cost & Growth Trends
- US Electric Car Sales Report: Nissan LEAF Hits Record, BMW i3 Rises Fast
- Metallic Grey Tesla Model S, Neighborhood Electric Vehicles… (EV News)
- Top 10 Solar Energy States Per Capita (US)
- Saudi Arabia Solar Jumps On Diesel-Killer Bandwagon
- EV Batteries Are More Awesome Than We Thought. Probably.
- Is Tesla Overreaching With Gigafactory Tactics?
I was tempted to share more. (So many good stories.) But 10 seems like a good number.
If you missed any of these, don’t be left out and get over to read them! Also, many of them got some interesting discussions going. Sometimes, the discussions end up being more interesting and useful than the original articles thanks to all the wonderful commenters we have here, so I encourage you to read those too.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.