Published on December 31st, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan3
8 Most Ridiculous Cleantech Attacks Of 2013
December 31st, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Media Matters last week released an article on the “8 Most Absurd Attacks On Clean Tech In 2013.” It’s some good/ridiculous stuff. For the full article, just click that link. I’ll just paste the list (without the intro and extra paragraphs on each) below, adding articles to our own stories about some of these below the relevant list items.
1. Fox Business Reporter: Germany’s Solar Industry Better Than U.S.’s Because “They’ve Got A Lot More Sun Than We Do.”
- Fox News: Can You Get Any More Insane? Germany Is Sunnier Than The US? (VIDEO)
- Fox News Fails BIG TIME On Solar Subsidies
- Germany Has More Solar Power Because Everyone Wins
2. After Electric Automaker Tesla Becomes A Success, Fox Forgets Its Federal Loan.
- Fox Fails — Bashes Tesla For Years, Then Forgets It Had Government Loans! (i.e. Lies Through Its Teeth)
3. Bill O’Reilly Smears Tesla, Falsely Claims It Had Net Losses.
4. WSJ Editorial Board Member: New York City’s Bike Share Program Part Of “Totalitarian” Plot.
5. Fox News: Wind Turbines May Cause “Devastating” Health Effects.
6. Right-Wing Media Falsely Claim Energy Efficiency Responsible For Super Bowl Blackout.
7. Fox News: Solar Power “Might Be Tanking Our Economy.”
8. When Fox Couldn’t Point To Actual Facts To Smear Tesla, They Made Some Up.
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.