My day is coming to a weary and welcome close, after a day celebrating Christ’s birth with church, family, and friends, while our US readers are just waking up to the first light of Christmas Day.
Whether celebrations are over, just beginning, or if this time of year is just a convenient excuse to stuff yourself full of turkey or pork, we at CleanTechnica want to thank you for your time, your comments, and your visiting us so regularly.
On a personal note, I’ve relished the opportunity to act as Associate Editor, allowing me a bit of freedom to range into the wonderful world of wind technology. As I wrote in a recent post, I believe that wind technology — specifically offshore wind farms — represent the future of global energy production, so I thought I would share my favourite posts from the year, focusing solely on the wind industry:
- Vestas And GE Tie For First Place Among 2012 Turbine Manufacturers
- China Accounted For 35% Of Global Onshore Wind Capacity
- Offshore Wind Investment To Average Almost €15 Billion Per Year
- Wind And Solar Competing With Nuclear
- Vestas Begins Operating Wind Industry’s Largest Test Bench
- Vestas To Supply Middle East With First Utility-Scale Wind Project
So, from the whole CleanTechnica team, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas, a safe holidays, and a Happy end to 2013.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.