Here’s a cleantech breakfast platter for you (click the subheadings for our own stories):
- Solar Quotes… & Solar Quotes
- Solar Panels — Prices & More
- GE, First Solar Announce Solar Technology and Commercial Partnership (NASDAQ:FSLR)
- Not Your Average Ride, Van Can Produce And Store Solar Energy
- Five Pitfalls in Solar Deals
- Why Habitat For Humanity’s Newest Homeowner Might Never Pay An Electricity Bill
Wind + Solar
- Renewables Fear the Worst as Tony Abbott Targets Clean Energy
- Community Energy Fund Seeks $50m Commitment from Major Parties
- Sorry Ozzie Zehner, Electric Cars Are The Future
- Video: 60 Seconds Of the Acura NSX Hybrid Supercar In Action
Energy Efficiency / Smart Grid
- Graph of the Day: Can We Achieve Energy Freedom?
- Cuba’s Little-known Energy Revolution (Part 2): Helping the poor invest in efficiency
- Cuba’s Little-known Energy Revolution (Part 3): A pilot project becomes national policy
- One Demand Response Platform to Rule Them All in Austin
- Fukushima Breach: Leaks To Pacific, Threat To Land Surface (Video)
- Cooper: Duke Abandonment of Levy Reactor Fits Into 2013 Pattern of “Rapid-Fire Downsizing” of Nuclear Power in U.S.
- Japan Says Fukushima Leak Worse Than Thought, Government Joins Clean-up
- Japan Must Support Tepco in Containing Fukushima Water Problem: Suga
- Japan Government: Fukushima Plant Leaks 300 tpd of Contaminated Water into Sea
- Fukushima Plant Operator: Cannot Confirm Volume of Contaminated Water Leaking into Ocean
- Precious Cargo: These bikes carry just about anything — pianos included
- Poland Charges 7 Over Bribes For Shale Gas Concessions
- New Florida Plant Can Make Ethanol from Grass and Garbage
- Why Do Climate Deniers Hate Baby Seals?
- Late Season Melt in Greenland, Large Melt Lakes Now Emerging
- Oops. Methane Leakage from Fracked Wells “Alarmingly high..”
- Platts: European Power Prices Rose Nearly 20% in July on Heatwave
- Ignoring Climate Change is Like Driving on to a Collapsed Bridge
- Austrian Power Provider Lowers Prices by 10%
- Election 2013: Direct Action Revealed – Green Army and a Solar Panel
- 2012 Was One of the 10 Warmest Years on Record Globally
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...