Here’s some of the top cleantech news from the past day or so (to complement our own cleantech stories):
Transit & Bicycling
- House Drops Debate On Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Bill
- House Pulls Its Disastrous Transpo Spending Bill As Senate Moves Ahead
- Measuring the Shift Away From Car Ownership, City By City
- Can Free Transit Work in a Real City?
- Why Are People Still Skeptical About Solar Power?
- Property Taxes Could Be the Next Obstacle for PV
- Opportunities Abound But Where to Focus?
- European PV Demand to Depend More on Business Models than Trade Disputes
- Spanish Solar FiTs Revisited
- The Best & Safest Bets For Solar Consumers
- China Sunergy Regains NASDAQ Listing
- Half of German PV Installers Offer Batteries
- Overlooked Areas for Solar Provide Greatest Benefit
Wind + Solar
- Debunking the Renewables “Disinformation Campaign”
- Energiewende – Part 2: Transforming Germany’s Energy Sector
- With 15 New Efficiency Standards, California Could Set the Bar for the Nation
- Japan’s Appetite for Demand Response Awakens
- America’s Engineering Hubs: The Cities With The Greatest Capacity For Innovation
- Richard M. Daley Wants To Make Your City More Sustainable
- The Crazy True Story Of How A Handful Of Climate Advocates Painted A Red Town Green
- PHOTOS: Beaches Blanketed In Crude Oil After Major Spill In The Gulf Of Thailand
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.