Some more top electric car news from the past week or so:
- Two BYD Manufacturing Facilities Launched In Lancaster
- Mission Motors Teases Street Legal Electric Motorcycle
- BMW Sustainability Hackathon Winners Solve EV Charging Dilemmas
- EVs & Mobile Apps Are A Couple Made In Heaven
- CalCharge, CalCEF, & Berkeley Lab Team Up For Better Battery Research
- Milan’s Design Week Shows Italian Ebike — Cykno
More stories to share? Drop them below.
And don’t forget to check out our own bike and EV stories.
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...