Published on May 3rd, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
EV & Bike News Roundup (14 Stories)
May 3rd, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
EVs & Hybrids
- Nissan Leaf Has Its 2nd-Best Sales Month, Volt Declines
- Volvo Completes Flywheel Hybrid Tests
- BYD Going 100% Electric & Hybrid To Save Company
- Federal Government To Double Hybrid Fleet
- Video: Rear-Wheel Drive Electric Ford Fiesta Put To The Test:
- Divvy — Bike-Sharing System Debuting In Chicago In June
- Support Streetsblog, Get A Chance To Win A Folding Bike
- Bike Month is Here: 10 Things to Get You Rolling!
- Bike Law University: Where To Ride Laws
- The Big Leap From Car-Lite To Car-Free
- Copenhagen’s Cycling Without Age Coming To London
- League Statement: Nomination Of Anthony Foxx For Transportation Secretary
- What Kind Of Transpo Secretary Will Anthony Foxx Be?
- President Taps Transportation Leader To Succeed Secretary LaHood
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.