Beyond our own stories, here’s some more solar and wind power news from the past few days or so:
- Solar Power Better Than Buying A Car, Homeowners Say
- Uttar Pradesh Offers 200 MW Solar Tender
- Solar Power Has Reached Grid Parity In India And Italy
- Teen Uses Solar-Powered Lights To Repel Lions
- Solar Choice PV Price Index–April 2013
- Bringing Solar Light To The Energy Poor
- Chinese Market Volatility Drives Global Solar Photovoltaic Downturn in Q1’13, According to NPD Solarbuzz
- PanelClaw First in Solar Mounting Industry With Installation Speed Guarantee, Bearing Shipping Costs and Project Engineering Stamps
- Washington, DC’s Union Station Now Powered By 100% Wind Energy Provided By Washington Gas Energy Services (also see: DC Government’s Agencies Switching To 100% Wind Energy)
- Chinese Wind Energy Output Soars 41%
- California Wind Power Blows Away Production Record
- Vestas Releases Three New 3 MW Turbines To The Market
- EDF EN Canada Inc. and Enbridge Acquire 300 MW Blackspring Ridge Wind Project
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.