Funny, if it weren’t so horribly, horribly sad:
h/t Climate Progress
- 4.47 To 1 — Ratio Of U.S. Voters Who Would Prefer Carbon Tax To Cut In Spending
- US Senators Propose Carbon Tax
- China Announces Introduction Of Carbon Tax
- $20/Ton Carbon Tax Could Reduce US Deficit by $1.2 Trillion in 10 Years
- 75% of Americans Support Regulating CO2; 60% Support Carbon Tax
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.