I’m not a motorcycle fan, I have to say (I’m more of a bike or scooter guy), but this motorcycle-styled electric-assisted bike called the Enorm V3 Bullet is pretty wicked:
Chris DeMorro of sister site Gas2 thinks the Enorm V3 Bullet looks like “the spawn of an iPhone and a crotch rocket.” What do you think?
Here are some more details on the bike from Chris:
The Enorm V3 Bullet certainly isn’t your standard, back-to-basics eBike, as it sports huge wheels (24 inches in the back and 26 inches up front) and an impressive battery range. Enorm claims the 48 volt battery will give riders about 62 miles, or 100 kilometers of unassisted range…. It even comes with a smartphone and while Enorm doesn’t reveal the top speed, from the video it looks like the 0.25 kW electric motor helps this eBike scoot along at an impressive clip. All that said, the Enorm V2 cost €4000, or about $5,100. You can bet that the V3 Bullet won’t be cheap, but can you put a price on style?
Check out some of the other electric bikes (and trikes) we’ve featured on CleanTechnica:
- Try the Scorpion fs 26 S-Pedelec – A Fast, Folding Electric Trike
- Superior Kid-Carrying Machine Hits Japan, and It’s an E-Bike!
- Voltage Cycles, Stylish Electric Bikes
- Pete’s Electric Bikes Reveal Three New Products
- Electric Swiss Army Bike — Voltitude 2013
- Vespa Style Comes to the Electric Bike — Jetson E-Bike
- Beautiful Electric Pedal-Assist Bike
- Yuba Bikes Up the Ante on Green Style
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.