Published on March 21st, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Enorm V3 Bullet — Motorcycle-Looking Electric Bike (Video)
March 21st, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
I’m not a motorcycle fan, I have to say (I’m more of a bike or scooter guy), but this motorcycle-styled electric-assisted bike called the Enorm V3 Bullet is pretty wicked:
Chris DeMorro of sister site Gas2 thinks the Enorm V3 Bullet looks like “the spawn of an iPhone and a crotch rocket.” What do you think?
Here are some more details on the bike from Chris:
The Enorm V3 Bullet certainly isn’t your standard, back-to-basics eBike, as it sports huge wheels (24 inches in the back and 26 inches up front) and an impressive battery range. Enorm claims the 48 volt battery will give riders about 62 miles, or 100 kilometers of unassisted range…. It even comes with a smartphone and while Enorm doesn’t reveal the top speed, from the video it looks like the 0.25 kW electric motor helps this eBike scoot along at an impressive clip. All that said, the Enorm V2 cost €4000, or about $5,100. You can bet that the V3 Bullet won’t be cheap, but can you put a price on style?
Check out some of the other electric bikes (and trikes) we’ve featured on CleanTechnica:
- Try the Scorpion fs 26 S-Pedelec – A Fast, Folding Electric Trike
- Superior Kid-Carrying Machine Hits Japan, and It’s an E-Bike!
- Voltage Cycles, Stylish Electric Bikes
- Pete’s Electric Bikes Reveal Three New Products
- Electric Swiss Army Bike — Voltitude 2013
- Vespa Style Comes to the Electric Bike — Jetson E-Bike
- Beautiful Electric Pedal-Assist Bike
- Yuba Bikes Up the Ante on Green Style
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.