Are you interested in making the transition to work in a clean technology industry? The Clean Fellows Institute intends to educate a group of proven executives interested in the creation of venture-backed clear technology companies. This is for serious thinkers who desire to transition to fast-growing but still young cleantech business, people who know that they are willing to make a shift, to change their careers, and to become completely involved with sustainable, progressive technology.
The national profile of the Cleantech Fellows Institute allows the organizers to leverage partnerships across the U.S. to gain access to industry leaders and visionaries that are willing to share their expertise and insight into growing a cleantech business.
The 2012 Cleantech Fellows Institute curriculum includes, but is not limited to, the following sectors:
- Clean Energy Generation – solar, wind, hydro, biochemicals, natural gas, biofuels
- Storage Technologies – grid storage, ultracapacitors, fuel cells, batteries
- Advanced Transportation Technologies – electric and hybrid technologies, advanced engines, materials, biofuels
- Energy Efficiency and Building Technologies – lighting and HVAC, building automation, energy management systems, demand response and green buildings
- Foundational Elements – tech transfer, commercialization, national infrastructure, cleantech financing, regulatory, public policy.
Looks interesting, useful, inspiring. Find out more about how to make your mark in cleantech via the Cleantech Fellows Institute site.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Latest CleanTechnica TV Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.