Published on February 13th, 2012 | by Zachary Shahan0
Top 14 Posts of the Past 14 Days
February 13th, 2012 by Zachary Shahan
Of the 130+ posts we’ve published in the past 2 weeks, here are the 14 most popular. Miss any of these?
- Top Climate Scientist on Need for Clean Energy Action
- 10-Year-Old Creates/Discovers New Energy-Storing Molecule (Video)
- New Solar Module Efficiency Record.. & These Modules Are Coming to Market
- “Turbine Cowboys” Give Wind Power Its Own Reality Show
- Brad Pitt & Saudi Arabia Oil Minister Rockin’ It! (Videos)
- 5 Fresh Innovations in Solar Technology
- Solar Power to Pay Nevada City’s Debt, Government Costs for Decades
- Tesla Talks Up the Model S (Video)
- 70% of New EU Power from Renewable Energy in 2011 (47% Solar, 21% Wind)
- World’s Largest Concentrating Solar Power Plant Hits Milestone (VIDEO)
- Super Bowl 2012 = Greenest Super Bowl Ever? (Infographic)
- Solar PV Reducing Price of Electricity in Germany
- New Type of Inverter Could Drive Down the Cost of Solar Power
- Coming Soon: A Wireless EV Highway Charging System?
Buy a cool T-shirt in the CleanTechnica store!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.