Published on December 7th, 2011 | by Zachary Shahan2
Solar Impulse (Solar Plane) Ready in 2014?
December 7th, 2011 by Zachary Shahan
We’ve covered the solar plane known as “Solar Impulse” several times here on CleanTechnica. For background, see:
- Solar Plane — Solar Impulse — Completes 1st International Flight (May 2011)
- Solar-Powered Plane Completes 1st 24-Hour Flight (July 2010)
- The Solar Powered Plane : It Flies! (December 2009)
- The Solar Powered Plane – It Lives! (November 2009)
- Solar-Powered Plane to Perform Test Flight (November 2008)
There’s more recent news on the Solar Impulse now, though. Here’s more from Gas2:
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.