Some of the top (or totally depressing) cleantech and dirty tech political news and commentary of the week….
- Most Anti-Environment House of Representatives in History Tries to Do More Damage
- Clean-Energy Law Boosts Jobs In Ontario
- Senate releases transportation bill outline
- Polluting Democracy
- Michele Bachmann, Eric Cantor Part Of ‘Dirty Money Team’
- GOP Rep Seeks to Stop Kids from Learning about Energy Efficiency
- Students Get Lobby Group Material From Chris de Freitas in Climate 101 Lectures
- President Of Nauru Calls On Security Council To Respond To Climate Change
- Dirty Money For Dirty Water: Groups Supporting Bill to Gut Clean Water Act Outspend Opposition 23 To 1
- Climate-Denying Oklahoma Governor Tells Residents To Pray For Rain
- News Corp and the Hacked Climategate Emails: Time for an Independent Investigation
- Government Official’s Associates Reportedly Got Big Contracts After BP Oil Spill
- House Votes To Restore $90 Million Of $2.3 Billion Cut From Green Energy Research
- What if the CO2 Ceiling Debate Were Like the Debt Ceiling Debate
- Map: Countries’ actions and commitments on climate change
- An Assault on the Clean Water Act
- Time for Congress to End Big Oil Subsidies
- Saving Clean Energy in New Jersey: Thank You, State Legislators!
- Rail-Wary FL Gov. Scott Threw Caution to the Wind in Supporting SunRail
- GAO Report Confirms That Politics, Not Science, Drove Bush EPA Decision Not To Regulate Rocket Fuel in Drinking Water
- Tom Donahue And The U.S. Chamber Of Secrets
- Does Lord Voldemort Run the US Chamber of Commerce?
- The Loan Arranger: Time to Rescue Clean Energy Funding
- Bachmann’s Pledge To Eliminate The EPA Is Fueled By Koch
- Fossil Billionaire Brawl: Charles Koch Vs. T. Boone Pickens
- GOP Wants To Slash EPA Funding To 1990s Levels, Slash Funds For Oil Spill Prevention
- Fred Upton Pushes Vote to Kill His Own Light Bulb Efficiency Standards
- How Many Republicans Does It Take to Screw Up Our Light Bulb Savings?
- Appropriations Bill Represents Unprecedented Attack on Environment
- GOP’s Accomplishments This Year: Styrofoam Cups, Little Else
- The Exquisite Irony of the House GOP Transpo Bill Cover
- Bi-Partisan Political Veterans Team Up to Design a New Gas Tax System
- What the US Can Learn from Australia Going All-In on Carbon Tax
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.