To start off this weekly round-up of solar energy news, here’s a little note from a friend at CalFinder Solar:
“Curious what it would cost to install solar panels on your home? We are launching a promotion to spread the good solar word. Click to sign up for a free home solar assessment by July 22 and you’ll be entered to win a set of 20 Sunforce Solar Landscape Lights valued at $80. Gain a little knowledge and illuminate your homewith sun-powered energy at the same time. Win-win!
Now, some other solar stories from around, including this video which was written about in story #2:
- Hawaii Goes Big in Solar With SolarCity, SET, More
- The Astounding Potential of a Solar Energy Tipping Point (Video)
- A Solar Re-Skin at FedEx Field
- Stat of the Week: 0.02 Percent
- Worldwide energy sharing may be closer than once thought
- Federal government to refine solar energy development zones
- Interior Department moves toward a smart solar energy program
- Solar Lighting Boosts Safe Childbirth (Video) — video below as well
- Solar panel rebate program may relaunch in L.A.
- Can Coal Mines Become Solar Farms?
- Japan’s Softbank to build experimental solar plant this year
- Solar Success Story: Real Savings are Here Now
Image via Snork Maiden
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Latest CleanTechnica TV Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.