Energy efficiency weekly round-up. Enjoy!
- Vote on Lighting Efficiency a Win for Consumers, Economy, Environment
- Energy Efficiency: It’s a Long-Term Commitment
- Future Computers Could Use 1 Million Times Less Energy, Researchers Say
- Help Consumers Save Money by Saving Energy
- Rahm Emanuel Promises To Make Buildings More Energy Efficient
- The Facts about Light Bulbs and Mercury
- House Passes Tea Party Light Bulb Joke By Voice Vote
- GOP Relights Effort to Extinguish Billions in Consumer Savings — as NBC Blows the Light Bulb Standards Story Entirely
Image via NRDC
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.