Published on May 11th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
EV & Bike News Roundup
May 11th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Some more top electric car news from the past week or so:
- Two BYD Manufacturing Facilities Launched In Lancaster
- Mission Motors Teases Street Legal Electric Motorcycle
- BMW Sustainability Hackathon Winners Solve EV Charging Dilemmas
- EVs & Mobile Apps Are A Couple Made In Heaven
- CalCharge, CalCEF, & Berkeley Lab Team Up For Better Battery Research
- Milan’s Design Week Shows Italian Ebike — Cykno
More stories to share? Drop them below.
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report → “Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.”
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.