Published on April 16th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
Clean Power News Roundup (Buffet–Suntech Rumors, Solar Cuts Electric Bills…)
April 16th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here’s some more top clean power news from around the interwebs:
Solar + Wind
- German Statistics For Renewables
- EEG Sees Record €970 Million Surplus In March
- BWE’s Proposals For New Energy Policy
- Offsetting Conventional Power
- Wyhl: The Birthplace Of Energy Democracy
- Mandatory Post-2020 Renewable Energy Targets Would Mean Larger CO2 Reductions
- Geothermal Press Conference Podcast
- How Do Home Energy Rating Systems Work For Energy-Efficient Mortgages?
- Australia’s power, industrial emissions down 4.2% in 2012 as GDP grows by 3.4%
- Shanghai To Start Carbon Trading
- Zayed Future Energy Prize (video below)
Of course, don’t miss our own clean power stories.
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report — Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.