Published on April 16th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
Clean Power News Roundup (Buffet–Suntech Rumors, Solar Cuts Electric Bills…)
April 16th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here’s some more top clean power news from around the interwebs:
Solar + Wind
- German Statistics For Renewables
- EEG Sees Record €970 Million Surplus In March
- BWE’s Proposals For New Energy Policy
- Offsetting Conventional Power
- Wyhl: The Birthplace Of Energy Democracy
- Mandatory Post-2020 Renewable Energy Targets Would Mean Larger CO2 Reductions
- Geothermal Press Conference Podcast
- How Do Home Energy Rating Systems Work For Energy-Efficient Mortgages?
- Australia’s power, industrial emissions down 4.2% in 2012 as GDP grows by 3.4%
- Shanghai To Start Carbon Trading
- Zayed Future Energy Prize (video below)
Of course, don’t miss our own clean power stories.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Haven’t taken our 2016 reader survey yet? Do so now!