Published on April 11th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Clean Transport Roundup (Detroit Electric, Google’s Pink Tesla, Fisker Layoffs…)
April 11th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
100% Electric Vehicles (& General EV Stories)
- Detroit Electric Pledges To Launch Sedan, Hatchback By End Of 2014
- Next Tesla Roadster To “Push The Envelope” On Performance
- Google Employees Prank Co-Founder With Pink Tesla Model S
- Could Dubbo Become Electric Vehicle Capital Of Australia?
- ECOtality and Kroger Announce Expansion of EV Partnership
Hybrids (Including Plug-In Hybrids)
- Study: ‘Hobbled by High Cost, Hydrogen Fuel Cells Will Be a Modest $3 Billion Market in 2030′
- Hydrogen Fuel Production “Breakthrough”
Bikes & Pedestrians
- Ageless Cycling (Cool Program In Copenhagen)
- How To Write A Complete Streets Policy
- Streetscaping For Bikes & Peds In LA
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report — Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.